Ships from the USA
Shipping time : USPS (3-9 business days)
HOW TO USE YOUR EASY ON SOCK AID
1. Hold Easy On Sock Aid® between thighs, ensuring that the end with the keyhole shaped slot is pointing upwards.
2. Lay sock in the hollow of the Easy On Sock Aid® . The heel of the sock should rest upon the slot, with the toe of the sock pointing downwards.
3. Pull sock apart and roll it down over the tube. Once it is pulled down as far as possible, the sock will be turned inside out and opened up.
4. Place hand in sock and make sure the heel is in the correct position for entry.
5. Lower the Easy On Sock Aid® to the floor. Position your toes with the foot straight over the open sock and push into the sock. Step gently and foot should slide into the sock as far it can go.
+ easy off
HOW TO USE YOUR EASY OFF SOCK AID
1. Assemble the two Easy Off Sock Aid® components by sliding them together.
2. Grasp the Easy Off Sock Aid® and slide the pronged end of the tool between the top of the sock and the ankle. Push it right down so that your heel is positioned comfortably in the slot. The two prongs should catch the cuff of your sock.
3. Step down fully with your foot then drop the handle to the floor and tread on it with your other foot. This will allow you to lever out of the sock easily. Your removed sock will remain attached to the prongs of the Easy Off Sock Aid® .
4. Roll the handle of the Easy Off Sock Aid® with your other foot to return the Easy Off Sock Aid to an upright position and bring your sock straight to your hand.S